I’d like to share the spreadsheet I use for tracking my entire financial overview. I’ve always preferred keeping track of my accounts in a spreadsheet for 2 reasons. (1) I don’t like giving my personal financial information to a 3rd party. (2) I can use spreadsheets to analyze data and even perform custom calculations. Such as, what’s the delta on the current price vs the 52 week low.
I’ve been slowly building this over the last few years and it is finally time to share V2. Here are the main features I like about this spreadsheet:
- Tracks investments across multiple institutions and account types (IRA, 401k, brokerage)
- Shows portfolio distribution by holding type and account
- Tracks heaviest investments across all accounts
- Live charts for stocks
- Live expense ratios for ETFs and Funds
- Track heaviest positions across stocks and funds
- See your diversification across accounts and investment categories
So without further ado, here is the spreadsheet for you to copy.